It’s been a while since the last post. And we are approaching the end of the year.

Now that I can write blog from office, I have been a bit busy these days, with a productive and rewarding project going on in Korea. It feels like I am finally “getting it” and it really excites me.

Apart from my work, I am also pretty occupied these days. For example, I bought a new sofa at IKEA for the pre-opening of their new store in Shin Misato.
My sister works there and she invited me. I’ve found a decent but good looking leather sofa at amazingly low price. All these months I had set my mind to buy one of the fabric sofas – I instantly discarded the idea because the seat depth is not what I was expected (too shallow). I did not want to spend a whole lot of money on something I know I am going to use for a year. But then this leather sofa was perfect. She told me it is a “breath taking item” at IKEA – because it is so low priced. Hahaha. Usually people would think it “breath takingly good looking”, not “cheap”… it is so IKEA.
It’s arriving this Sunday and I am so looking forward to it.

It’s time for a year-end wrap-up. Especially for someone who works for a company that starts their fiscal year from December every year. We just had our year-end team dinner with female colleagues (fun girls night out!).
I found in my schedule diary a note I wrote at the beginning of 2008. It is a sort of a “new year’s resolution”. Amazingly, I completed about 70% of them… of course, those 70% was like “to travel twice” and “practice Piano”, and the remaining 30% was like “take French language exam”… which I totally ignored.. :P
Next year, I really mean to study Chinese. And French, of course. But other than that, my agenda for next year will be pretty much people focused. I think.
And, like my favorite song from Jamie Cullum (Next Year, Baby), I will “spend less money on shoes”…